IKEA Warning Label
I got a stool from IKEA the other day and it came with this warning label. I couldn’t scan the captions for each image, the print was too small and the original Swedish characters made things confusing. The captions are important for understanding the images, though, so I copied them down to share. Here they are:
1. Your stool weighs 100 kgs (220 lbs).
2. Do not let your stool mount a stack of books.
3. Do not let your stool mount two stacks of books.
4. When large rocks are not present, stools are not a safe alternative for crossing a river.
5. Do not place your stool on The Candy-Cane Mountain.
6. Observe: the stool in its natural habitat.
7. Do not use very large brushes to paint your stool.
8. Stools are not made of weather.
9. Investigate your stool, it may be hiding something.
10. Do not use your stool to leap out of an open window.